Outreach — Access to the Information
Increased access through enhanced:
- Mapping of landscape and construction projects which will be published frequently
- Availability of Landscape Architectural Professionals to Assist Citizens and Local Officials
- Enhanced visualization capabilities and graphics provided by FDOT
- We want to show you what a project will look like at completion.
Outreach to Stakeholders
Officials, Community Stakeholders, to Neighborhoods — We want you to know what we are up to!
- Project Development Public Meetings
We want to meet on a regional basis and for specific projects- Educate about what can be done, Vegetation Impacts for specific projects and look at potential areas that could be landscaped. This stage is where we want public input on our plans and concepts.
- Project Specific Public Meetings
We will represent FDOTree at public meetings where vegetation may be impacted including road capacity projects and work with our planning group to look at existing vegetation and what may be able to be saved. Also identify impacted areas within 6 months of Construction. We will also provide Future Landscape Potential Renderings.